A Man with no Answers...

This discomfort has been growing inside from past 3 years. The desire to achieve, the passion to strive something in order to make my life and the world around me more meaningful, is becoming more and more aggressive day by day. What is this passion? What is this desire? Unfortunately, I don’t have any answers. I am still disillusioned. With every passing moment, it is becoming more and more worst. I don’t know what is missing from my life. Apparently, there seems to be nothing which I don’t have. I have enough money to spend on my luxuries. I have a good job, ideal family, great friends, but still something is missing. It’s not like missing some person or not having any love life, it is something else. Sometimes I think, may be it’s the monotonous life that I am having is bothering me. May be the same daily routine of my life is feeding this discomfort. But still I am no alien. In one way or another, every person’s life is monotonous. A laborer has to do same work whole day for each single day of his life to earn a livelihood. A doctor has to see his patients every day, a professor has to teach his students everyday. It’s a general rule of life; every person’s life revolves around a certain specific pattern. Every day we came across hundreds of people around ourselves. Every face has its own story. Every life is running in its own circle. I still haven’t yet understood the true meaning of life. What was the reason for it to start? Why death finishes it? Unfortunately, again I don’t have any answers. I am the man with no answers. I am the man with no words. I am the man who wants to learn the reason for every reason. I am the man who wants to walk rather than to run in this course of life. I am the man who wants peace for all the people around myself. I am the man, who is bounded by the society in the thick web of lies, fakeness and disloyalty, and I can’t take myself out of it. And why am I like that? Again, I have no answers because I am born this way. I can’t change myself, even if I have to. But wait; doesn’t this answer all my questions? Doesn’t it mean that not every question has an easy answer which is comprehendible? Life is just made this way and you can't change it even if you want to. It has happened to billions of people before me and it will continue to happen with billions of people after me. One has to accept this truth and then there will be no un-answered questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaar Ko Humne Ja Ba Ja Dekha !!!

2016: A year in review – Crossroads and then a Straight line

Life at 40