A Lost Memory...

When I was in class 1, there was a girl in my class. She was very introvert kind of girl and used to speak little. Look-wise she was average, brown skin, short black hairs till shoulders and a normal slim built. She was an intelligent girl and always stood first in class academically. Her elder brother also studied in the same school and they both come with their mom on car to school. I used to secretly admire her, but have never spoken to her. I even devise new ways to impress her. Sometimes I feel sad for that girl, since she doesn’t have many friends and mostly appeared to be lonely. I don’t know whether I pity her or love her... but she is the first girl to be in my earliest memories. After 1 class, her section was changed and I lost the touch. However, in class 4, we were class-fellows again. This time I came to know about her more deeply. I was still confused about my feelings for her even then. I and she were competitors in academic race. I used to stand first in class from boys, and she used to be first among girls. I was monitor of boys and she was monitor of girls, but she along with another friend once conspired against me and took my monitorship. I hated her on that moment. However, things got sorted out and I decided not to take revenge. After that class, I don't recall any of her memory, since her school branch was changed. Years after, I once saw her mother in nearby market of my house, so I assumed she lived nearby. I used to go for tuition for my matric examination in an academy. That academy has separate buildings for boys and girls. I saw her mother once outside girls building. That girl also studied there, but I have never seen her. That was the only time when I knew anything about her. After then, there were no other memories of her.

Comments

serenity said…
such a sweet & innocent memory....

Popular posts from this blog

Yaar Ko Humne Ja Ba Ja Dekha !!!

2016: A year in review – Crossroads and then a Straight line

Life at 40