25

Few days ago I celebrated my 25th birthday. It’s now been 25 official years, since I landed in this world. It just seemed like yesterday when I was a kid. It just feels like last Thursday, when I used to wait for my favorite cartoon show on television. It just seems like last Wednesday, when my English school teacher has given me an assignment to do. It just looks like last Friday, when I used to hurry back to home from my college, so that I can read my Jumma prayers in a mosque situated nearby my house. It just appears to be last Tuesday, when I used have a hectic university schedule. 25 years of life; so many memories; so many people: family, friends, fellows, strangers... Some were good and have made positive impact on my life... Some made negative; so many incidents; ups and downs; the reminiscences of joy, carefree, freedom and memoirs of sadness, pessimism, betrayals; My life wasn’t been perfect as I used to desire for. There were many imperfections left during this course. I mostly never got what I desired for. And what I never thought of , it was given to me. I might not have the best of best human beings around myself; I might not have the absolute happiness or the absolute pleasure throughout; I might not have the best shoulder to cry on or the most beautiful face to fall in love with. But, I know that in fact, these little imperfections in life actually make a life perfect.

So, I am a happy man and am thankful to my God for His blessings and the wonderful gift of life that He has given to me, and the wonderful people in shape of my family and friends with whom I have shared my life with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaar Ko Humne Ja Ba Ja Dekha !!!

2016: A year in review – Crossroads and then a Straight line

Life at 40