A Joy to Share

I have a little believe. It is: “If there is something written in your destiny: if its written that you will achieve fortune in shape of either success or a special person or any riches of world, then you will get it in life. When? Well, it all depends on you when will you get it. Life will show you two paths. You have to choose one of them. That path can either shortens your distance or may be it prolongs it. But you will definitely meet your destiny sooner or later”. Sometimes some things come in life late. They don’t arrive when you have wanted them to. However when they do come, then the joy of having them is greater than the joy of the having them then. Let me share one of such experience of my life today. I graduated from my university in 2003. My batch was pioneer batch of my university in the subject I chosen. I have a distinction in my batch for scoring the highest CGPA. I was expected to receive the gold medal and roll of honor as recognition of this achievement, but alas on my convocation there was no such acknowledgment. Let me be very honest, I was hurted. Infact pretty bad because it was a dear dream of mine. It was among those some of the things, which I wanted in life deeply. I could have voice my concern then in front of college administration but I chose to remain silent. Because of my little believe. Even tough I regret it later, that I should have raised my voice, why did I remain silent? It was a regret, which I knew would remain with me throughout. Why couldn’t I muster up the courage then? After that incident for about more than 2 years I didn’t go back even a single time to my university. However, few weeks back, I went back to my university with my friends to submit the form for old students union. There, one of my teachers told me that the toppers of the batches that followed were honored with the recognition from university. I should check too whether I am entitled for it or not. But it was already late that day. Next week, I couldn’t find much ample time. The following week I went to university to query them about myself. I was delighted to know that my name was on the list of awardees of roll of honor and gold medal. Infact, a year after my convocation, the university decided to give me recognition, but the university didn’t had my new address, therefore they couldn’t contact me. They kept my gold medal and roll of honor safe from past 1.3 years. At last, I had it. Definitely, it was among the biggest joys of my life. One thing, which you want so much, and then you get it all of sudden one day; the joy is marvelous. It’s not a piece of metal for me only. It’s an achievement of my life; A fruit of my hard work and dedication; it’s the answer of unspoken prayers; it’s a blessing from my Allah and His way to tell me that Life never leave any balance; it always does it math sooner or later and its math is never wrong and at the end it always cut down to zero.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaar Ko Humne Ja Ba Ja Dekha !!!

2016: A year in review – Crossroads and then a Straight line

Life at 40