2019: A year in review – Joy and Stress… things go hand in hand...

2019 has passed. It was another challenging year for me. I was in Pakistan when this year began. I took almost 6 weeks of leave from work. This was the longest break I ever took from work. I was excited and had many plans for this trip. I met many old friends and ate out a lot. However, due to on-going family issues, I couldn’t enjoy myself much, and the latter half of this trip became stressful. The stress of the trip continued for a few months after my return.

During the Easter holidays, I visited New Zealand with my family. It was quite a memorable and expensive (😊) trip. Overall, I enjoyed this trip. Good memories I want to visit New Zealand again.

During the second half of the year, work started getting stressful. However, it was manageable.

Somewhere in the third quarter, my friend's wife (the only friend that I made in Australia) and my wife had a money issue which escalated to insults. It ultimately affected our friendship.

I have made plans to visit Turkey at the end of the year. But I got cold feet and cancelled my plans.

Healthwise, I have back pain issues quite a few times during the year. However, it didn’t turn out to be anything serious.

Towards the end of the year, my wife’s father became ill. This made things stressful for me.

Overall, 2019 as a year was a bit better than 2018. However, life still goes on. I have my fingers crossed for 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaar Ko Humne Ja Ba Ja Dekha !!!

2016: A year in review – Crossroads and then a Straight line

Life at 40