2018: A year in review - Loss of words

It's June 2019. I have become quite lazy about writing my blog. In fact, I don’t feel like writing much. I think I have lost the words to speak or write. Either I have become lazy or disinterested. I don’t know. I just don’t know.

Anyway, 2018 wasn’t a happening year. The first half was certainly bad, quite bad, I must say. I made some bad decisions. I over-reacted to certain situations. I messed up quite a lot of things. I don’t know, but that was not a good part of the year to remember. The after-effects of last year's family issue continued this year. I visited Pakistan in February. Only one aspect of that trip was fun. The rest of the trip was worse. My parents also visited us in Australia during Ramadan.

Work-wise, the year was both busy and slow. I got a good bonus and a pay raise. That was the best bit I remember from work. Hmm... I visited Pakistan again in December. The first part of the trip was awesome. I met many of my old friends. My trip continued till the first week of February 2019. I will talk about it next year.

My kids, I love them. Only they can make me happy. I think I have lost faith in most of my relationships, but the love I have for my kids is eternal. They love me too. I hope they continue to love me like this forever. But I know it won’t be like that forever. Anyway, they have made me happy. They are the only reason I have any colour in my life.

Perhaps it’s the most boring year in review post I have ever written. But the truth is I don’t have any words to say. I so much wanted to write about new stuff, but I didn’t know where to start. I am at work right now, and I am tired and sleepy. That’s it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaar Ko Humne Ja Ba Ja Dekha !!!

2016: A year in review – Crossroads and then a Straight line

Life at 40