These days, I am going through a very difficult phase in my life. A recent incident just showed me how vulnerable I am. During the past few weeks, I have put everything at stake... My life... my career... my relationship... my family. I just can’t believe in myself that I have been so stupid and foolish. In going through everything, I hurt the person who is closest to me, even though that person doesn’t have to do anything with it. I feel very guilty about myself. In my heart, I regret a lot of decisions I made in my life. I can’t turn back all those decisions... I am too far from that now... But from now on, I can only make it work better. Even though I feel I don’t have the courage to make things better, I know I must do so... as it will be good for me, my wife, my son, and my family. May Allah help me during this phase of my life.
This is a story about the laughter of adolescence; snuffles of solitude; joys of togetherness; and the innocence of affection. Some hopes, few wishes, and various dreams blend with the essence of my thoughts and embellished with the taste of my views.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2025: A year in review – Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah
Here we are. It’s February 2026. Let me start putting together my reminiscences of last year. I will try to write everything myself first, ...
-
So, it is 2021 – it’s been many months since 2020 passed, but the effects of that year are still felt by everyone in the world. Let me begin...
-
The Alchemist picked up a book that someone in the caravan had brought. Leafing through the pages, he found a story about Narcissus. The alc...
-
There are some quotes which have always inspired me throughout. These quotes have always given me the courage and hope to fight against all ...
No comments:
Post a Comment